Practical support to an EU based software business
Our customer is a fast growth technology company based in the Baltics that provides e-Government software & services to local and central Government.
- Needed advice and support on the UK public and private sector IT space
- No experience with UK regulations and market
- Lack of contacts within their target sector industries
- Support required around establishing a presence in the UK
- Provided an understanding of the viability of it entering the UK market with its EU award winning solution
- Provided a feasibility report and advised the customer on market entry
- Facilitated introductions with key individuals within the sector, advised on the establishment of a UK limited company
- Assisted with associated corporate governance of the company formation, provision of payroll, HR, accounting and compliance services, and support with a UK banking solution
If you need finance, HR and legal support with your UK market entry get in touch with us.