First steps into the US
Across 2017 & 2018 we worked with over 10 UK headquartered companies looking for advice and support with their US expansion . These projects have been varying in their scope, but typically involved similar issues and solutions.
- The US is such a complex and large geography where is the best place to start
- What state registrations need to be made and when
- Understanding the way the US looks at labor law and the differences to the UK employment landscape
- Questions around the complexities of US immigration and visa processes
- Navigating the multiple options of where in the US is best to establish a new entity
- Paying UK employees based in the US correctly
- Strategic advice on setting up in the US and where
- Legal entity options and setup timelines
- Advice on US immigration and visa issues
- Practical support in the process of applying for visas for UK employees transferring to the US, including employment related documentation and benefits
- Support in making the necessary tax registrations
- Ongoing payroll, accounting and compliance support in the US
- Annual US tax compliance services
If you want to take your business to the US get in touch for complete financial, payroll, HR and employee benefits support.